Youth Red Cross unit members are the builders of the Nation who take part in bringing the MOTTO of Red Cross, that is, "SERVICE TO SOCIETY".
Introduction:- Sri ABR Government Degree College, Repalle has established Youth Red Cross Unit in the year 2014. It is a team movement organized at the initial stages for students between the age of 18 and 25 years in the Institution. Under the guidance of programme officer of youth red cross unit the students will be trained and encourage to manage various programmes.
• To conduct rallys, camps, orientation pragrammes to newly admitted students about Youth Red Cross Society, social and health awareness programmes.
• To encourage the students to extend their humanitarian services to the society.
• To develop leadership quality among the students.
• To understand and acceptance of civic and human responsibilities.
• To offer first aid training to all the YRC volunteers.
• To promote voluntary blood donation among the youth.
• To counsel the students regarding the various preventives for their proper health and importance of blood donation.
• To foster better friendly relationship without any discrimination.
• To persuade the cluster of people to service through nurturing and edification.
• To enhance the technological prop up in the programmes, fund raisers, detection of materials and human resources.
|S.No||Name||Designation & Department||Position|
|01||Sri. Sk. Sattar||Lecturer in Physics||Convener|
|02||Miss. M. Padmaja||Lecturer in Chemistry||Member|
|03||Sri. M. Niranjan||Lecturer in Computer Science||Member|
Apart from regular class teaching the youth red cross unit conducts following activities like
• Blood donation
• HIV awareness programme for girls
• Law awareness programme for girls
• National Youth Day programme
• Cancer awareness programme
• Road safety programme
• Aids awareness programme
• World women's day celebration
• Yoga class
• Women's health awareness programme
• Campus cleaning
• World women's day
• Swachh Barath - Clean India awareness programme
• Global Hand washing day
• Tree planting day