The College has constituted the Anti Ragging Committee in the year 1997. The following instructions are framed to prevent the menace of ragging and foster healthy interpersonal relations among students in the campus of Sri ABR Government College, Repalle, Guntur Dt. Ragging is strictly forbidden in and outside of the college campus. All students shall familiarize themselves with rules and regulations, guidelines on code of conduct, anti-ragging measures and discipline of the College. All ‘new comers’ should attend counseling sessions organized for them from time to time by the college staff.
• To maintain discipline in the campus.
• To aware the students of dehumanizing affect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
• To achieve the goal of creating a safe, motivating and accepting environment by supporting the use of positive attitudes and to keep a continuous watch and vigilance over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
• To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
• To prohibit, prevent and eliminate any conduct by any student or students which constitutes ragging
• To root out ragging in all its forms from the college by prohibiting it by law, preventing its occurrence by following the provisions of these Regulations and punishing those who indulge in ragging as provided for in these Regulations and the appropriate law in force.
|Designation & Department
|Sri. M. Pamula Rao
|Lecturer in Mathematics
|Sri. A. Koteswara Rao
|Lecturer in Physics
|Lecturer in Economics
|Miss. M. Padmaja
|Lecturer in Chemistry
1. To consider the complaints received from the students and conduct enquiry and submit report to the principal of the college along with punishment recommended for the offenders;
2. Conduct awareness programmes against ragging menace and orient the students with the rules and regulations of the anti-ragging;
3. To provide students the information pertaining to contact address and telephone numbers of the person(s) identified to receive complaints/distress calls;
4. To create awareness among the students about Anti ragging.
5. To take all necessary measures for prevention of Ragging inside the College Campus.
1. In order to meet the grievances of stakeholders a suggestion/complaint box has been mounted near to Principal’s Chamber.
2. Any stakeholder can drop the complaint in written in the box to enhance the quality of academic, administrative areas.
3. The students may contact the committee members or their class teachers to give grievances orally or in written.
4. The girl students may contact Women Empowerment cell to disclose their grievances orally or in written with consultation of Anti-Ragging Cell.
1. The committee members convene a meeting to discuss or judge the severity and genuinity of the complaint.
2. Committee conducts an investigative enquiry about pros and cons of the complaint and submits its report along with the recommendations to the principal of the college.
3. After thorough discussion with the committee, on the recommendations, the principal takes further action in accordance with severity of the complaint.
4. Action taken against the complaint will be circulated to every class and pasted on the notice board.